Rulemaking: 2008-9-23 OMT OAL memo
Air Resources Board
Mary D. Nichols, Chairman
Linda S. Adams 1001 I Street · P.O. Box 2815 Arnold Schwarzenegger
Secretary for Sacramento, California 95812 · www.arb.ca.gov Governor
TO: Dale Mentink
Senior Staff Counsel
Office of Administrative Law
FROM: Amy J. Whiting
Regulations Coordinator, BARCU
DATE: September 15, 2009
SUBJECT: OAL Regulatory Action Number 2009-0804-01S
Outboard Marine Tanks and Components
Pursuant to your findings in review of the above-referenced Rulemaking, the Air
Resources Board (ARB) hereby authorizes you to correct the rulemaking record as
1. Substitute the enclosed 7 copies of the revised "Final Regulation Order"
behind each copy of the Form 400 for filing with the Secretary of State. The
revisions make nonsubstantive changes to the regulation text. Also, attach a
copy of the final regulation text to the Executive Order R-09-002 in Tab 2 of the
2. Substitute the enclosed revised Updated Informative Digest in Tab 1 of the
3. Substitute the enclosed revised Final Statement of Reasons in Tab 4 of the
4. Substitute the enclosed revised and updated Certificate of Closure for the
Rulemaking File at the beginning of the rulemaking file following the Table of
5. Substitute the enclosed revised Test Procedure California Exhaust Emissions
Standards and Test Procedures for 2001 Model Year and Later Spark-Ignition
Marine Tanks attached behind each copy of the Form 400 and for filing with
the Secretary of State.
The energy challenge facing California is real. Every Californian needs to take immediate action to reduce energy consumption.
For a list of simple ways you can reduce demand and cut your energy costs, see our website: http://www.arb.ca.gov.
California Environmental Protection Agency
Printed on Recycled Paper
Thank you for your assistance with this matter. If you have any questions, please call
me at 445-9564.
cc: Aron Livingston, Senior Staff Counsel
- Related pdf books
- DRDB: AVAQMD 1140 ABRASIVE BLASTING
- Madera Activity 2005 - California Air Resources Board
- Operation, Maintenance & Set-Up Manual
- Component Executive Order 20050103 Tsu Tah Elastomerics Co
- DRDB: BAAQMD REGULATION 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- UPDATED MAXIMUM INCREMENTAL REACTIVITY SCALE AND HYDROCARBON BIN
- Draft June 30, 2004 California Environmental Protection ...
- Executive Order: 2015 GLOBAL COMPONENT TECHNOLOGIES ...
- Rulemaking: 2004-06-24 Request for Early Effective Date Fleet ...
- CHAIRâS LECTURE: CALIFORNIA ENERGY FUTURES STUDY RESULTS
- 2002 HMG Proposal template
- SOUTH COAST AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
- Rulemaking: Updated Informative Digest Enhanced Vapor Recovery
- Presentation: 2000-03-21 Meeting to Discuss Issues Relating ...
- State of California - California Air Resources Board
- Appendix A
- GOODS MOVEMENT ACTION PLAN
- Popular epubs
- MEMO 2008-32
- 5A 131/2008 (23.10.2008) Seite 1 von 6
- New Technology OMT Design. Carrier Class Performance. îBreakthroughî ...
- The TINA Graph Digitiser Tool - Tina Memo No. 2006-005 Technical Memo
- Mealtime Memo Mealtime Memo
- In the Matter of Michael îLarinoî CSC Docket No. 2011-1195 OAL ...
- 7 DE SEPTIEMBRE, 2008 â 23 DOMINGO EN TIEMPO ORDINARIO Â«Donde ...
- Ecos de la Costa 23 de julio de 2008 Ciencia y desarrollo econĂłmico
- JournĂ©e RĂ©gionale de la Lutte Carcassonne - 23 octobre 2008
- Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 2008 / 23 (î4î) î369î-374 ...
- General Covariance And Coordinate Transformation In Classical ...
- Submission to Inquiry into NSW Southern Coalfield July 2007